Pages

Like Me

Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Bye 2007

Time really flies……. The day of today in 2006 is still so fresh in my mind! Why? Is this because of my age group which I’m in? or it’s as what Bible says, the end time is near? Or others? What about you guys? Don’t you think that now a day the time flies real fast?

I felt like second part of this year, I didn’t really have enough time to rest. My time were occupied by my works and also God’s kingdom. The step didn’t really slow down so far but I think it will, starting of 1st January 2008! I experienced 24 hours is not enough for me! Really not enough! However, I give thanks because I able to utilized these hours throughout 2007!

Today, my office is very quite. Everyone is in the NY mood, some are on leave. My boss finally release us at 430pm! But I rather seat in the office until the hour I have my dinner appointment at Chilis later! After dinner, I will attend my church gathering on Thanksgiving and rededication at 11pm!

I would like to take this opportunity to appreciate and thanks to those who had give me a hand throughout this year. I want to say sorry also to those who I had offended. Forgive me! I prayed all of you will have a blessed 2008, let you dreams made known to God and it shall come to pass according to His timing and seasons!

Secretly tell you here, my first goal of 2008 is of my 30 days slimming down program! Whereby, effective 1st January, I determined to lose at least 5kg before I go back to my home town for CNY. Let see the results on 30th January 2008 then! Lolz….

Ciao! I am leaving to KLCC for some shopping now! Enjoy your night!

No comments: