Pages

Like Me

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am here in Adelaide

After 05 hours and 30 minutes on sky, finally I reached to Perth International Airport. After check out, I step out the airport for bus to Perth Domestic Terminal. It is freaking cold out there the terminal! I take out my lovely scarf and make myself warm up and I couldn’t believe I am now in Australia, though I do not have the mood of vacation! The shuttle bus cost me Aus$2.00 for the inter-airport transfer which took about 15 minutes. I reached at the domestic terminal, after check in; I bought myself a cup of hot cappuccino. Feeling so good while taking a hot drink in this kind of weather!

The flight from Perth to Adelaide takes another 02 hours and 30 minutes to 03 hours. I am really tired by the time I am at Adelaide’s airport. My best friend was there to pick me up to his place. He is my buddy whom I knew since kinder garden. After rest, I just went for a round city tour. Adelaide is just a small city, but it is just so quiet and peaceful city. A lot of Asian you can see on the street and in fact a lot of Malaysian as they pay a visit to my friend’s house tonight!

I tried a cook at Chinese restaurant owned by a person from Kota Kinablu. Not that bad the food but still can’t compare the recipe in Malaysia as for now. : ) After the dinner, we just spent our whole night at home for wines and some liquor while chit chatting about our self, our life and updating each other!

The temperature at night is crazy, the latest I got it is at 6.8 degree and it will go further down I think at this hour. First time I experienced the coldness like this. I hardly stand on it as if I was outside the house. I am really exhausted today due to the long journey but I just couldn’t fall on sleep, maybe because of the jet lack or the unused to the weather here.

I need some rest now.

2 comments:

Kenny Chou said...

wuu~~it sounds so gud!
im so envy u can go there in AUS lo~
buddy, i know this peaceful and small city can bring u another mood.
sit down, relax, feel free, then u can strength more thinking in your future~
be happy and enjoy this chance to rest, coz i believe any experience can give us a lesson to know more.
cheer up, my bro~:)

kay said...

no more posting edi ?? saw ur photo in facebook, very nice....

Looking for more of your posting.

Enjoy ur trip.