Pages

Like Me

Friday, July 30, 2010

Barossa Day Trip


We wake up at 6:30 this morning to depart for Barossa for wine tasting. They said, anyone who visit to Adelaide and never pay a visit to Barossa, he or she is not consider been to Adelaide. Sounds like you go visit Kajang but never try the Satay, you visit to Penang but never try the Penang laksa.

04 of us excludes me, they are wines maniac. I just couldn’t enjoy wines, can’t tell the reason why but I just don’t really like. But no harm to just give a try to see the culture and the attitude in tasting different wines. In fact, I learnt a lesson in wines. Thanks to my friends!

It sounds crazy that we tasted 07 different places and its about minimum 05 different kind of wines for each places. The scenery at sub-urban area is really fantastic. Photos can’t tell the beauty of its but with your own eyes! Too bad the lavender farm was closed while we reach there else this trip makes perfect ending. However, it is still a wonderful journey. Poor Zing Hoang that he needs to drive all day long while the rest can nap.

Though the journey is tiring, but most of the time we chat and laugh in the car; with the beauty of the nature, the tiredness just gone. I saw crowd of sheep-they are so cute, cows, and horses in the greenish. Kangaroo I yet to see one!

One more thing I discover today is that, the Australian is law awareness and follow the rules almost 100% and also they are tolerate and patience! Wherever the sign boards show the maximum speed to drive, they will just either slow down or pick up accordingly as also the fact that they worried about the summons! But, who cares in Malaysia? I wonder! Apart from that, while your car is driving out to the main road, 2 out of 3 coming cars will just stop and give you a way. I wonder if you can find this tolerance in Kuala Lumpur. Yes, but just a few cases! How good it is if Malaysian has this kind of mind set, which definitely make success in the plan of ONE MALAYSIA!

No comments: