When first step in his house, my gosh; all Malaysian and I somehow felt as home. Because everyone speak the same dialect. Its really awesome! Get introduce to some of them who I first met. They are just so friendly!
When I step out to the back yard for the BBQ, I saw the table with the wines. I really so shock and asking if we can finish all these? Majority of them are married and have family here in Adelaide. I think only 4 of us out of the 11 guys are yet to marry or still single. Suddenly, it rain so heavily and brought the temperature down at one shot! We knew that because all of us talking with the air full of “smoke”. The thicker it is, the cooler its mean! However, none of the guys run away from this freaking cold weather but everyone still on the table for their foods and wines.
Again, we talk about our self; and some of them doing Q & A between the married and the single. It is really lot of fun and stupid questions / answers! At one point, I just looked into the living hall (via transparent glass), I saw those women and ladies sitting together chatting as well with drinks, and some even hugging their children. You can see their happiness on their smiles. When I compare those ladies in the hall and these “kaki bottle” out here back yard, I thinking; how nice if my lady is there inside chatting with them as well? While her guy is out here fellowship with the rest of men!
I have a sudden want to book the ticket for the lady to fly over here. Even though just for a week which might more than enough for me. Because the scene really touch me and make me feel lonely. But I know I can’t do that!
We keep drinking until a point some of the wife open the door and remind their husbands don’t drink so much, and some of them take the sweater for their husband, some child looking for their daddy, and some even just cheers the glass with their love one via the transparent glass. It’s nice, isn’t it?
At 1.00 in the morning, some of them already left whereby the new comer step in. the night is yet over. I am just too tired and step in to the living hall and lie on the sofa. Just to get the warm in the house. I fall sleep for half an hour when waken up by a child. I got headache this time, I just ignored it anyway and step out again to the back yard for some drinks. Before that, I saw 2 of them fall sleep (drunk) on the sofa as well, 1 locked himself and sleep in the washroom! What the hack is this! Someone bought the cigar! I tried and felt so heavy and caused my headache goes worst! I stop and looking for something hot to drink but there is none! End up, I drink orange juice. At around 3 in the morning, I told my friend have to leave, because I am really tired and sick. He is having headache as well. We reach home; first thing to do is to vomit the overloaded foods and wines just to make our stomach feel at ease. After wash up, we just fall as flat to sleep until next day 1.00 in the noon!
Today had McD as my lunch. After that, i forced my friend to date his gf out as this is the family day and i don't want him to be with me. lolz.... Tonight, got steamboat dinner at somewhere at chinatown. Friend of mine would like to meet me up!
Hm... start coughing d... need to drink more water!!
No comments:
Post a Comment