
A friend of mine was asking me, “Hey Isaac, why you don’t give me a chance to disappoint you in relationship! As you know I admire you since years ago.” W.T.H is this! My goodness! I just laughing at myself and said poor me. Even you intended to do so? Lolx. Nah, she is just kidding.
She said, “How can you do that to let go someone you really loved?”, “Why you so stupid want to give up?”, “Why why why”…. So many “why”! I wonder she is a WHY Girl. I am just so headache to answer all these questions.
I replied, “She don’t love me!” an answer answered all her WHY(s)! Brilliant me! Lolx…
She asked me if I had plan for the next girl and will she be considered? My goodness, what do you thinking I am? Desperate for girl, huh? She replied, please consider me! I replied, "i'm sorry, we just don't have the clits".
I knew she is with her own way to cheers me up. : ) thank you my dear, I am fine la!!!!!! Later I fall in love in you baru tau! Lolx…..
No comments:
Post a Comment