Pages

Like Me

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Melbourne

10 August, a sleepless night. I spent whole night in front of computer just to listen to music and do some chatting. My mind keeps recalling certain thing which caused me moody. Whatever! 11 August, 5:00A.M. its time to depart to Adelaide airport for my journey to Melbourne. While at departure hall, I am still moody; perhaps I didn’t sleep for whole night, perhaps those thing still bordering me! I turn my mobile on to see the photos. I turned to one of it, somehow, it calm me down; somehow I am released! It’s so amazing. I don’t know why. Maybe that’s the answer to everything? I hope this ‘feeling’ can maintain from now onward. No more moody hours for me but with great of joy and peace! The journey took an hour to arrive. I am so shock when I see the arrival hall which Tiger Airway was landed! So simple, and so…. Something likes jail. Surprise me which I thought it must be better than Adelaide’s. Anyway, there is another building is for Melbourne Airport. Maybe Tiger Airway is a low cost airline, hence; landed at such a place.

First step out to the plane, it is so cold! My goodness, freaking cold! First place I went is to information counter to check out where is my hostel location. They are just helpful and bring me the map and show me the exact location. It is just nearby where I disembarked from the bus/train station called Southern Cross Station. I walk to the hostel with my map, and 5 minutes journey I arrived. After get the key, I step into my dormitory which is 12 sharing room but only occupied 4 people in there. Hmm…. A bit disappointed with the room. But what to do, it is budget accommodation. Anyway, just accept it for 02 nights stay. I wonder how it looks like in Sydney.

Met a room mate call Lena from Germany. Haven’t catch up more with her but sounds friendly. After settle down, I went to front desk and ask the girl to introduce me places of interest and shopping area. With the map, walking in the city centre. Really a tourist like! LV, GUCCI, DAVID JONE, FENDI, BONIA, what ever branded you can name it, it is there. My gosh, no money to buy! Sien. Just have a look.
Walk for 3 hours in the cities. Then I step into casino. Guess what, majority are Chinese!!! So rich. I gambled and so lucky that I won A$120.00 then I walked away with it. I am not greedy, just for fun and enough is enough! It starts raining during my journey back to hostel. Went online to get some document printed and do a check on the mail. Still have time then I compose a blog for today.

Everything is fine here. Nothing to worry about. Please miss me ya, as I can’t goes online so often until 22 August because I didn’t bring my laptop with me. And paying at café is much more expensive here! I just got half and hour and I need to rush all that I need to do. Guess this message is done in time.

Do miss me ya~ Take care!

No comments: