What is the best moment to spend the whole night sitting in a café with cup of tea or coffee to chit chat with friends? I spent the nights 3 hours or more just to fellowship with my friends in Adelaide. One is my buddy and the rest I just get to know them while I am here. Our talks just like old school mates! The laugh are the loudest in the café, the joy are the most outstanding in the café as well. We chat about anything, especially their experiences in Adelaide. It is just so funny and remarkable which no doubt they have no regret in their innocent moment here, though it is not anymore as for now.
I keep blaming my buddy that never insists me to come here for my degree! Because I missed so many wonderful thing that they had gone through. However, with no regret as well that I have my own life back in Malaysia though it not as much fun as they have been through! This trip, worth enough that I met all of them as my new friend and I knew this friendship will last forever till the end of the day!
I was ‘crowned’ as king of cocktail! What the hack is this! I don’t like because people might think that I am crazy drinker. I am not, okei? Please trust me. I just able to drink which caused them to wonder if there is a moment I can get drunk. How bad they are? But, I myself also wonder if there is a moment I can be a drunken man?! I seriously would want to try before I leave for Malaysia, if possible!
I am start counting how many friends I met during this trip, as I going to compose a appreciation articles to all of them and better don’t miss out anyone! Interested to find out? Stay tune and you will get it! Maybe you can guess a number as well? The one got the answer closer to the number of friends I meet; I will give you a big present! Don’t ask me what is it, if you want it, just give a try then.
No comments:
Post a Comment