Pages

Like Me

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Apology to All My Readers


Hello my dear reader, first of all I would like to apologize for the recent blogs which shown my madness in the message, especially in this <我,不再是我>. In fact the hour I compose this message, it wasn’t me, Isaac Lee but someone who is completely lost and facing a tremendous hurt in his emotions and is expressing him self.

In the next morning, while I read again the message, honestly I am a bit regret that I posted such a message which caused a lot of my readers to worry about me and keep advising me for my good. A friend of my said, just keep it; so long it’s good to express your self!

But anyway, I still want to apologize to all of you whom I had caused you worried and much concern on me. I am fine, not to worry about me. I know what I am doing and I am not hurting myself. You will see me in full when I get back to Malaysia!
Cheers and God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

人生往往就是有很多不如意的事情。有人失恋,有人生意失败,有人缺钱用,有人被出卖。。。种种种种都是人类生活里的挑战。

你可以说,这些事是挫折,也可以看作日后美满生活的辅助品。如果没有了现在的苦,你还会尝到将来的甜吗?如果没有她的不好,你会看到日后那个她的好吗?人生的道路上,总会有很多风风雨雨。。。这些风雨都能使我们变得更强壮。。。

现在的失败并不代表一切,我们还有很长的路要走。。。在往前走一段路,回头再看,你会发觉原来那时的挫折并不是这样难熬。。。

加油吧。。。勇敢的往前走。。另一个春天就在眼前。

Unknown said...

你好。谢谢你的鼓励。
我没事,毕竟也不是第一次分手。
她没有不好,只是不善于处理。
让时间来冲淡一切吧。