Pages

Like Me

Saturday, August 21, 2010

To All My Readers


Hey guys, I really thank you all for all your emails and text concern on me. Nothing I can say except a word with sincere thank you and I am sorry to cause your worries. I am doing well here in Australia. Day by day, step by step and with the assurance from God, I am getting better and better! Really, I am not just post to make you at ease but I am fine that I have no more emotional in this issue. Come on guys! I need time and in fact most people facing this kind of situation, they take time, isn’t it?

10 more days to go in Adelaide before flying back to Kuala Lumpur. I knew the reality back there in KL still the same and in fact a lot of thing I need to do and follow up. That’s life! I am a guy and I knew what I need to do, just need to organize them and put in order. Everyone learnt from their mistakes, trails, fails, falls, etc. only by then you grow more mature in handling your life. The most important thing is, you learnt! Accept and admit the wrong, accept and bold to trails, accept and correct from the fails, accept and get up from the falls. Nothing is impossible in God! Nothing is impossible if you want to make the thing happened! I am the example, I am the reference!

Again, someone just asked if I hate her. I can guarantee you that, I am not, not a single moment I have the hatred even during the hours I am in deep shit! I hope you guys, even those who don’t know who she is, DO NOT put on blame or whatsoever on her please! She is my beloved one; you should bless her and not curse her! Do you get me?

I will continue to post my writing. Some may in relevant to love and romance. But please read it in a positive way which mean don’t let the emotions link between the author and the woman. Make it simple, if I post something say “I still missing you”, do not link it between me and her but link it to yourself or just read without linking anything. Hope it’s clear. Because it might allow you to think that I am still suffering and can’t let go the past. I am not; I just want to post something that can take your emotion and tears. Lolxxx….. Just kidding~

Anyway, with very much gratitude to all of you!

No comments: