I remember there was once I text a message to a guy says IF YOU ARE A MAN! Frankly speaking, I shouldn’t do that; sounds childish to text such message though it is a right message to send. Perhaps, the situation doesn’t allow tying up with this sentence. Chinese says, a hand doesn’t clap unless it comes in pair. Recall back that content, I just laugh at my self as a fool acting stupid. But I knew the message brought certain impact to the conscious of people.
Today, I was at church in Adelaide. The sermon is all about the love and the glory of the Lord come in varies form. I had heard of these sermons several time but every time I got a different perception and input. Regardless how terror and miserable your life now is, HE is there, HIS hand is there to pull you up, HIS love is there to let you fill with it. Pastor asked, have you ever felt lonely in a party where everyone talking to each other but you felt alone. Have you ever felt lonely in a shopping complex with thousands of people whom none you recognize? Are you lonely now? HE is there, you are not lonely. HE is speaking to me at that particular moment and at that particular place.
Then I recall the text I mentioned above. As if I think, I should send my self the text with IF YOU ARE A MAN:
IF YOU ARE A MAN, stand up and move forward!
IF YOU ARE A MAN, respect yourself and others!
IF YOU ARE A MAN, stop your stupid mind and hurt no more!
IF YOU ARE A MAN, let it go and nothing to lose!
IF YOU ARE A MAN, you should proud of yourself!
IF YOU ARE A MAN, live as a man!
IF YOU ARE A MAN, you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment