
Sydney, 18 August 2010. Finally, a long night passed and arrive Sydney safely. I am so sleepy! Once check in, I slept for 05 hours after my shower. Wake up, and then explore the part of the city. The first place I went is King Victoria which all branded outlet located. No money to buy anything, just walk around and explore the nearby complex!
Back to my hotel and get my self prepare to have a real good rest but my mind is just so clear. My mind, body and soul gonna collapse if I still don’t rest well! While lye on the bed, I start thinking if I am suffering throughout the journey? For what I need to go through all these thing? I am here for holidays, I should enjoy what! I start missing home, missing my bed, my bunny, and the food in Malaysia!
Guys, if you think of backpacking life for your trip, my advice is; think twice! Due to the very last minutes plan, a lot of thing I yet to prepare, like studying the cities sort of thing. Hence, I feel lost when I arrived to the backpacker cities like Melbourne and Sydney! I wonder if I will do it again for the second time! Rather not! Because it is really tiring!
Tonight, I was thinking about my future (career). I still don’t know how to move on (decision), but just pray that everything is in order. My mum asked me if I want to return to Sibu for goods. I said let me consider. My ex-boss asking me if I will continue to stay on the ex company? I said let me consider. How to consider my friend? What is the best for me!
I really need a rest; tomorrow got a tour start at 8:00a.m. Hopefully I enjoy it to the max!
4 comments:
我没试过背包旅行~不过我知道一定会很累~很辛苦的~想念malaysia就赶快回来咯~nasi lemak,satay,roti canai全部都等着你回来吃,还有你的臭臭枕头~都在等你回去抱,你不能再荒废下去了~是时候坚强的站起来了~不要为了那件事情把自己搞到垮去~如果还有意思要回去旧公司上班~那就去吧~所谓“做生不如做熟”啊~我不建议你回去45咯~那里不是你想要的追求梦想的地方~请三思!
When u go for holidays, remember, u dont have to visit ALL places 1. Just like me, I select those places I really wanted to go. Backpacker isnt tiring if u have prepared well(research & have enough info abt that particular places). If u are really tired, why don't u just sleep for the whole day? Rest well else U CANT ENJOY ur WHOLE TRIP! :) I used to sleep til 1 something or 3 something in the afternoon when I was in Hong Kong. haha. then only go out n hunt for food~ :P thats the most relaxing part, i think. to let urself rest enough, and do what u like. Eat something u like. Go somewhere u want. and SLEEP as many hours as u can(as u don have the chance to sleep that long when u were working last time). hehe.
I don't like to set alarm and wake up at certain time especially when i got not enough sleep. coz the whole day i will feel so tired n no mood to walk more.
Remember to REST and SLEEP MOREEEEE! ;-)
If I were you, I will not think about anything now. :) I have few companies to choose and not sure which one should i go, and which industry should I put myself in. BUsiness? IT? BAT? FUJITSU? or some others. But since I am not gonna work in this yr, I chose not to think and enjoy my life to the max. hehe!
I know I need income by Jan 2011, then, I told myself, I'll try to submit and send my CV to companies that I wanted to join and if no one wants me then I wil go back to my previous company. Of course, I do hope I get the opportunities to explore to other jobs and learn other thing. Sometimes, come out from comfort zone, try try new thing, new environment, also ok ma? (provided that the offer dont extreme lower than my previous job can ady). haha.
As to go back hometown, haha will it be a waste for a young man like u to go bec SIBU for good? :) unless u wanna do business there. Else, continue to FIGHT THE BATTLE and ur career outside SIBU. :) As for me, I know I am kinda workaholic and I can't go bec to hometown(the slow, small town). Go bec relax can lo but i find no achievement there. lol. I still wanna achieve something while young. Whether in KL or some other countries. I don't know. :P But one thing for sure is, I'll GRAB whatever opportunities that come to me FIRST. :)
Hope my '2 cents of opinions' helps. :)
ENJOY UR HOLIDAYS la!
thanks may!
thanks canny!
: )
Post a Comment