Tuesday, August 17, 2010
A Night in Airport
18 August 2010, Melbourne, 1:05a.m. I'm now lying on the floor at Melbourne airport waiting for next flight at 6:00a.m to Sydney. I'm so tired but couldn't sleep at this environment. Backpacker life isn't easy and comfortable. I hardly open my eyes now but forced to. Maybe i'm not ready yet to be as a backpacker. Luckily there is a free wifi here, else i could get bored! While i'm on the floor composing this message, you guys maybe on a nice sofa or on warm bed prepare to sleep! What am i doing here! Lolx! I'll take it because i take responsible in all thing i do. I miss my smelly bunny now. Ah, long time didn't hug and smell it. Miss it le, definitely she is lonely and missing me ar well! I'm out of my mind due t lack of sleep. Please ignore me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment