Today was a busy day. My buddy went out for work and I was left alone at home. The housemate of him offer me a ride to Hahndorf a small German town at Adelaide’s out skirt. Its actually nothing much at this small town, but you can find a lot of small shops selling souvenirs around. I met one German lady in a coffee shop, really pretty and too bad that I can’t take photo with her and post it here to share with you guys. Lolz… there is one well which special design for people to throw in any coin to make a wish. I wonder if a A$2.00 can make my wish come true? Anyway, I tried. Guess what I made?
After an hour hip hop here and there, we jump in to one of the local restaurant. My friends said if you don’t try this restaurant or this particular dishes, you are not consider be at Hagndorf. Guess what, the dishes are 1 KG of lamb and 1 mix plate of porks. The portion, I told you; 4 of us big guy can’t finished! It is really huge and satisfied.
After 5 hours trip in Hagndorf, we drive back to town. Continue with last minute plan to do some excise to sweat off our calories! We went for basketball. Oh man, it is really tiring, my age could tell! Lolz… at last, my team (2 of us) won a bottle of coke. Guess my age still compete with the young boy!
At night, my buddy back from work and he was so hungry then we invite here and there whoever haven’t take their dinner to a local Chinese restaurant. 6 guys and 2 ladies ordered 7 dishes of food. We are really a big eater I guess! I am sick of flu and coughing. So ain’t enjoy very much the dinner, however; I make myself full because I knew there is something going on after dinner. (I will be a victim)
No doubt, they brought me to try the local liquor by name Bacardi 151 which is 75% of alcohol! Thank goodness that they can’t get it in two bars! Lolz… at the end, still they forced and treat me for a 11 shot of alcohol. First is by name ABC (3 shots)(combination of 3 type of alcohol), it is so hot that burnt my throat all way down to my stomach. I don’t know how many percent of alcohol but definitely less than 75%. Surprisingly, my caught stop for few hours! Second (1) shot is the combination of Tequila + local beer; it is about 50% of alcoholic. They still not satisfied seeing I am still alright that time, and then they order me one more by name Long Island (4 shots)(combination of Gin, Vodka, XXX, Coke and lemon). It is a nice drink, I love it! And I still alright! Until the last guy has no choice to tell the bar tender, my friend isn’t get drunk up to this moment. The bar tender just shake her head and double shot some of the alcohol in the last drink which special cocktailed by this bar (3 shots) call Samuels’ Rhubarb Pie (combination of shaken blend of Maker’s Mark bourbon, ginger liqueur, rhubard bitters, passionfruit, frsh lime and a burnt orange twist). I thought this cup will make me hang over here in the pub and my friends have to carry me out to the car or I will vomit somehow. But surprisingly, I am still alright. Lolz…. The bar tender told me, you should take part in the drinking competition. Crazy me!
After the drink, I came back and chat with my friend all night for 2 hours. I express my concern and seeking for some opinion from him for my next step to go on. Frankly speaking, no one can help me to choose my step, neither someone can guarantee me my future. Anyway, I just want someone to listen to my heart. Sorry mate that you have to spend the time with me for all these thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment