P/S: Do on your speaker and click the youtube link at the bottom of this topic before you start reading
Melbourne, 12 August 2010. 07:25a.m, get ready for the "Great Ocean Tour". 17 of us and there is another guy from Malaysia. This is a long day trip, whereby we return to at city around 09:30p.m! Though its tiring, but the trip is really fantastic and my personal experience is remarkable! If you guys been to Melbourne, this tour is a must go!
We have a great guide, his talk is non-stop, keep explaining every single part of the passing by routes. However, my mind isn't stay focus on his talk but keep thinking on other useless thing. I am not in purpose, though i forced myself not to think about, but it get me more tiring to stop myself of doing something i don't want to. So, i just leave it to operate as it want to! However, these nonsense doesn't caused me down or moody, its a good sign, isn't it? I tried to stop my mind in function, i sleep! Whenever i wake up, those thing turn back to my mind again! What the hack is this. Damn it! I am so grieve!
Though it didn't affected me, i just don't like! I look to the sky and tell God, "Lord; i do not know how to tell you, but You know the best of me". I just pray in the spirit silently and let the Holy Spirit to commune with Him. Until a point, i fall asleep. Not just once but a few time! Maybe my spirit, my soul and my body really need a good rest! I remember before i arrive to a destination call "The Twelve Apostles", this time i pray in understanding. I said, "God, take it away please, i am really tired. You know how is it, let Your will be done!" As simple as that! Then i walk to the decks to view the Twelve Apostles (Rocks) in the sea. They are so amazing, no word can describe the beauty of the creation of God! The scenery is really .... WOOOFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After that, there is a lady from LA shout at me while i walking back to the bus, she pointed to the sky and said, "Hey, look! There are two rainbows on top of each other"! My eyes turn to the side where she is poiting, i replied, "Ya, it's cool"! Then i continue my step to bus. I sat in and saw a huge crowd out there with the cameras and amazed with this scenery! I am thinking, what is this so special? Isn't it just two rainbows on the sky?
Once again, i look onto the sky. They are so bright and clear now as comparing to just now i saw out there. Suddenly, my heart speak; "God, are You showing me these rainbows?" Once the sentence finished in my heart, the two rainbows start fading away! I am shocked! He is talking to me! Then again my heart heard, there is always a rainbow after the storm! He is the God, what to say a rainbow? And now He is showing me two at once!
You might said, Isaac, it is not a suprise you see this scene, some of you might experienced it before! And it is just coincident that when i ask if these rainbows are for me, and it fading away. Anyway, i tell you, i trust in Him!
I am using my mobile phone to take photos, my battery dead half way during the tour, i was like oh no..... how now? I can't take anymore the nice scene anymore. But God provided me the Malaysian guy. He keep offering me to get me shot with his cam and we got exchange the email for the photos shared! Is this coincident? I trust it is not! God has definitily pre-arrange!
The last time that God speak to me on this tour is while at the last stop of the scene call "Loch Ard Gorge". Its the tale of Australia's most famous shipwreck. The story tell and make me recall the story of the author "Amazing Grace", John Newton! And those you know of my testimony on "Amazing Grace", you will know how i link this "Loch Ard Gorge" with the "Amazing Grace" then! You might say, this is just the way your thinking is great! Anway, i tell you, i trust in Him!
Finally, You had spoken to me! I am long waiting for these assurances, o Lord, really long! A song sing in my heart now, it's not Amazing Grace this time, but How great is our God!
No comments:
Post a Comment