Pages

Like Me

Monday, August 16, 2010

Revelation 21:4

Tasmania, 15 August 2010. Today suppose we plan to visit some of the scenery destination. But last minute Noel was asked to serve as guitarist in the church so we move on for the Sunday Praise Celebration at Sandy Bay Baptist Church (Methodist) at 2:00p.m.

I received a paper rundown of the service and didn't really go through the content until Noel my buddy asked me to read the last page of it. It is a message printed from the Our Daily Bread.

The first and just scripture printed is Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.上帝要擦去他们一切眼泪。不在有死亡,也不再有悲哀,哭号,疼痛,因为以前的事都过去了(启示录21章4节)。

The message is short but again bring me the comfort. Apart from that, guess what; the last hymn we sang "Amazing Grace"! I never knew that until the song sing! Double comfort!

Is it coincident? I will say it is not! Because the day before, we had plan to go for other places instead of this service.

Again and again, HE is showing me the comfort and assurances.

No comments: