Pages

Like Me

Thursday, July 29, 2010

DAY 05 @ Adelaide, Australia

It is the fifth day in Adelaide. It seems to be a month here. I don't mean that it’s a boring place, just simply; I am missing home or maybe someone in Malaysia?! : )

Adelaide is a peaceful city. Nothing much you can do after 5:00p.m. as most of the shops close up by that time. Perhaps, the only entertainment would be club, some restaurants and casino.

I like this city very much, because I like quietness. In fact, I do looking forward if there is any possibility to start my career here. Last night, we did a shopping at one of the grocery shop at 12 midnight. Sounds crazy? Its not, as most of the people do so because this is the hour lesser people. The prices here are really low as compare to Malaysia (I mean the purchasing power here) and definitely don’t convert by MYR. 03 bottles of 1.5L coke just cost us AUS$5.00. Branded hair shampoo just cost at AUS$ 7.00 which you only can get it at MYR 19.00++ in Malaysia!

Recent 2 days, the weather just nice. Not as cold as my first and second days. However, it is the temperature still remain around 12C! I like this weather, because its free air-corn and can wear nicely with jacket and scarf. My goody, what a stupid excuse!

I am in the midst of planning to visit to Hobart @ Tasmania, Melbourne, Sydney and if possible Brisbane. Just do as backpacker to certain towns, to experience the other culture and life. Sounds challenging huh? Yeah! I like it anyway, no restriction and with liberty!

Tonight, I went to ZH’s fiancé house for dinner; its Chinese cook and feel as at home! The children there are so adorable. Love them so much, as they crazy with you, jump on you, kissing you, hugging you, etc. sort of your children or someone who are so closed to you despite it’s the first time we seeing each other. After dinner, a bunch of my friends brought me to a place call Crazy Horse! My goodness, it is really a crazy place! Anyway, it is a nice experience. Do not ask me what this is about, just Google out yourself and do make it while you are alone. Lolz….. and please…. Do not put your eyes down on me; it’s just an experience and nothing more than that okay?! After this crazy place, we went on scout for some other thing. They just treat me as a tourist and bringing me along and guide me to see the night life!

I felt unease because they do not allow me to pay all the bills and expenses throughout these days. Even when I forced them to allow me to pay some, they just refused. I knew their concern and nothing much I can say but just a word of appreciation at all time. In fact, I will pay back when there is a time for me to do so! This is what the real true friends about, which nothing about monies but just the care and an act of kindness and generosity to host you in ‘their’ town! I pray the God will bless them abundantly for all their goodness done.

Up to today, I met almost all my friends in Adelaide and also get to know more Malaysian friends who are here either studies or working. It’s really wonderful! Sad thing, I haven’t met any girls so far! Lolzzz….. No la, just kidding.

Alright, it’s enough for today. Stay tune and we keep in touch. See ya and take care to whoever read my blog.

1 comment: