Adelaide, 30 August 2010. My mobile rang. Incoming call show [Mum].
Me: Hallo
Mum: Hallo
Me: Ar?
Mum: What are you doing there? 1 more day you will return to Malaysia right?
Me: En. Doing nothing, online now. I will arrive at Kuala Lumpur on the 2nd September lo at noon time.
Mum: I see, enough lo your holiday? Anyone fetch you at KL airport
Me: Yes, it is enough. No, take taxi lo.
Mum: So got fly back to Sibu or not?
Me: I think not at the moment, need to settle the house stuff and then start my work lo
Mum: Good. Dad asked to send you a regards. You ‘okei’ mo?
Me: [silent a moment] Ya, I am fine mum, tell Dad no need to worry.....
Mum: Sure you alright? If got anything, just let us know. Don’t take it upon yourself! Enough money mo?
Me: [silent a moment] Ya, I will let you know if I need something from you. Ya, enough, don’t worry.
Mum: You and her really no more chance to get back together?
Me: Mum, no more.
Mum: Why? You think carefully about yourself and also her. Don’t hurt people (her).
Me: Mum, no more chance, sorry, don’t touch on this issue, k?
Mum: Okei. We just hope the best on you.
Me: I know, let God leads ba. I don’t want to think about this
Mum: Okei. She is a nice girl. You...
Me: Maaaaaaaaa.......
Mum: Okei okei... i stop
Me: hehehe....
Mum: But..... [i interrupted]
Me: Negara ku [i singing]
Mum: What is this?
Me: Tomorrow Merdeka ma.... so i have to sing Negara Ku lo... tonight Sibu got firework ma? Puasa now, got buy those Malay food?
Mum: You!!!! No ah, stay at home. Got, ah bi yang and ah ling always buy for dinner
Me: Oh.....
Mum: [she is clever now] your friend also lin right? Her parents okei or not? That ring how? Your tickets leh? You still get in touch with her? You.... [i interrupt again]
Me: my dear mama................ [she is laughing at the other side]
Mum: Oke, I don’t ask anymore. Will ask your dad to call you and find out! See if you dare not to tell him anything? [I got 3 lines sweat on my forehead]
Me: Okei, i will only tell Dad. Ask him to call me lo
Mum: You! Anyway, I just hope you are really fine
Me: I am...mum, okei la... call very expensive ah... i will call you back when i arrive KL la
Mum: Okei la, you becareful ah!
Me: Ya ya, i will.. no worry
Dududu.......[call ended]
Though the conversation with full of ‘laugh’, but I felt her worries. Mum, I am sorry.
4 comments:
亲情真的很可贵
要常常回家看看家人
告诉妈妈
还有更好的她在不远处
不要担心
哈哈哈!
告诉妈妈,她就是薇薇吧。。
哈哈哈!
比坏。你可以说我。。
物品可以胜任
比好。你可别说我。。
我不能胜任
嘻嘻嘻!
我听不明白啊。
Post a Comment