Adelaide, 31 August 2010. Today is my last day in this beautiful city. Tomorrow, I will fly off to Perth and spend a night before depart to Malaysia.
Frankly speaking, feel a bit sad to leave but I know my path have to continue as the way it is and not as current track. I will fight the battle with great result; I will live a better life than before.
With millions of appreciation to my buddy Zing (Chicken Rice) my friend since kinder garden, someone who already by my side twice under same situation! Buddy, I really got nothing to say but a word of thank you for all that you had arranged and done for me. The thing i owe to you, I knew you wouldn’t count it, but; my friend, I will remember throughout my life and will be there for you whenever you needs! Allow me to pay back if there is a chance to do so. Thanks, my friend!
I would like to thank to another buddy Noel, my friend since primary school! Appreciate your hospitality and companion during the day in Tasmania. It is really a great time to catch up with you and miss those time just sit there for couple of drinks and chit chat. I shall see you again in your wedding. All the best to you, my friend!
Special thanks to the following for your companion and cares:-
Adelaide
Guo Ling, Adam, Dennis, Pon (Adik), Ah Seph, Jordan, Ah Bui Liang, Boom, James, Eric, Victor, Kai Lee, Jacky, Phillip, Aaron, Francis, Teck, Lincoln, Ah Miu, Wan Lin, Vicki, Ah King & your fiancé, Yvonne, and all those who are unnamed!
Melbourne
Ah Chai and Gan
Tasmania
Lulu, Jason, Kenneth, Grace, Chris, Fred, Noel’s band mate and all those who are unnamed!
Sydney
Lovely Ronnie and pretty Hui Jeong
Last but not least, to those who shows your care via phone calls, msn and my blog's reader:
Malaysia
Zhen, Wei Wei, Canny, May, Carol, Andy, Mj, Christina, Jenny, Lydia, Boss, Bler, Ting, Justine, Ah Chan, Ray, Da Jie, Da Sao, Da Ge, Kay, Chuah, Sam, all of the anonymous in my blog, and all those who are unnamed!
Taiwan
Sweetie Kenny
Hong Kong
All 韩氏members, Mandy, Hon Hon, Louis, Chris, Paco, Samantha, Gavin, and all those unnamed!
..................................................................................................................................
I think that's all, hope i don't miss out anyone. I wish to come back Australia again in times to come! Friends, take care and all the best in your future understaking!
6 comments:
欢迎回来
安排时间碰个面吧^^
“失去也是另一种获得”
好好加油吧!
就你来机场载我咯
不行啦!
星期四和五要留在office
answer enquiry mail
还有我不会去机场的路
自己搭的士回
blek ^^
GPS不会用么???!!
没有心啦你。
没有钱买GPS
LOL
是啦是啦!
我没有心的
算。。。
无言。。。。。。
失望。。。。。。
明天自己走路回家。。。。
Post a Comment